I did it. I asked the droid for advice. It gave me advice along the lines of the average boring blogger out there. everything I ever aspired to as a sports blogger is antithetical to this presentation of information but I post it here for historical sake. And it might be right!
MY PROMPT TO THE AI:
What are the likeliest scenarios for the Los Angeles Angels to win the American League West in 2023?
HERE IS THE RESPONSE:
As an AI language model, I don’t have access to current or future sports data. However, I can provide some general information on the Los Angeles Angels and what they might need to do to improve their chances of winning the American League West in 2023.
- Improved Pitching: The Angels’ pitching staff has struggled in recent years, ranking near the bottom of the league in most statistical categories. If they can acquire or develop quality starting pitching, it would significantly increase their chances of winning the division.
- Strong Offense: The Angels have a potent offense with players such as Mike Trout, Shohei Ohtani, and Anthony Rendon. If these players can stay healthy and productive, it would go a long way towards securing a playoff spot.
- Better Defense: The Angels have also struggled defensively in recent years, ranking near the bottom of the league in defensive efficiency. Improving their defense would help prevent runs and increase their chances of winning close games.
- Competitive Division: The American League West is a highly competitive division with teams such as the Houston Astros, Oakland Athletics, and Seattle Mariners. The Angels will need to consistently win games against these teams to have a chance at winning the division.
- Good Management: Good decision-making from the front office, coaching staff, and players can go a long way towards winning games and securing a playoff spot.
Overall, the Angels will need to address their weaknesses and play to their strengths to have a chance at winning the American League West in 2023.
“Score more runs than the other team in more games than any other team. This is key.”
RexbotARI (artificial reptile intelligence):
In other words – be good at baseball and you can win!!
Who would’ve known that TAME really was ChatGPT?
“We will win some games”
I think the bot was saying:
Play good enough until last our or until also something good happens for you
One receives much more luminous resistance power from 1866baseball dot com. That website may have been the original AI!
These answers are just like what you would get from a soothsayer.
Obvious facts that any intelligence could easily venture a guess at.
#20 2019 MLB Draft. Guess who was #15 that year?
😢 😥 😖 😠
Impressive, you have finally caught up to 2019. Still waiting for your plan for THIS year’s team? Anytime buddy, anytime!
Of course that’s Doofus “Ears” McGurty from the university of Miami.
Tootie. How did you get from talking about ChatGBS to this? Where did Arte touch you, and does he smell faintly of oranges and spice? If I weren’t so afraid it would send me on a bender I’d try to imagine how he managed to get so far up inside you that he created a vortex in your mind that makes you completely oblivious as to subject and theme.
Also, where is your IIWPM? Or, are you completely full of shit?
It didn’t post any headshots nor mention 80% percenters nor oligarchs – I’m thoroughly disappointed.
Ask Siri or Alexa
Siri, Alexa, ChatGPT, 2002, “Guests 1”, “Guests 2”….basically the same, all bots in one way or the other. 👎🤛👊🤡💩👽👻🕺👩🦯🐔🐥🍆🥕🌶
Does AI do POBO?
Kinda looks like AI is looking only at year old stats in general.
And it obviously knows nothing about trAdition.
That is a FACT!!!
Who knew TAME was an AI!
Garbage in, garbage out