Back in the days of the old old site, I put together this fun list. It was all the way back in 2016.
Anyway, not all of you drink and some of you shouldn’t but for that that enjoy a tasty frothy beverage, here is a way to get you through some of the long rough games the Angels have been having.
Don’t drink and drive people! This is a game to play at home or if you are in the stadium and taking the train or Uber 🙂 However, it works much better at home while you are posting in the game threads.
Take a sip:
- Every time an Angels hitter strikes out
- Every time the Angels ground into a double play
- Every time the Angels make an out on the basepaths
- Every time the Angels give up a run
- Every time Angels pitchers allow a hit or walk
- Every time Mark Gubicza talks about how the Angels could do something better/different
- Every time a bad play happens and they show Phil Nevin in the dugout
- Every time someone says sweep when Shohei Ohtani is pitching
- Every time someone mentions “buttercup” in the game threads
- Every wild pitch or passed ball
Take a chug:
- Every time the Angels make an error (two chugs if it’s Trout, Neto, or Ward)
- Every inning that ends with Angels runners on base
- Every time the Angels give up the lead after the 6th inning
- Every time an Angels pitcher gives up an extra base hit
- Every time Angels hitters have a 1-2-3 inning
- Any time Aaron Loup or Jimmy Herget enter a game with runners on base
- Any time Jaime Barria enters a game
- Any time an Angels pitchers needs more than 20 pitches to get through an inning
Finish your drink:
- Every time Anthony Rendon steals a base
- Shohei Ohtani loses despite a quality start
- If any announcer mentions how good the Angels are
- If an Angels pitcher blows a save
- Every time an Angels starter doesn’t last at least 5 innings
- Any time an Angels pitchers gives up a lead off home run
Do you have suggestions for additional rules? Post them below and maybe we’ll add them to the list!!